We are looking to hire a Treatment Plan Coordinator for our orthodontic dental office. The ideal Orthodontic Treatment Plan Coordinator will have at least 1-2 years of experience in sales. The Orthodontic Treatment Coordinator serves as an advocate and educator in creating treatment plans for dental care. The Orthodontic Treatment Coordinator exhibits an efficient, knowledgeable, and positive countenance to every patient experience. The best candidate will have an energetic, service-focused attitude, and be able to prioritize appropriately to assure patient satisfaction. Comfort with using a computer and experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) is required. Previous dental/medical insurance experience is preferred but not necessary.
We offer employment opportunities that promote professional, personal, and financial growth. We work extremely hard to provide our employees with continuous professional development and a supportive work environment. Competitive wages, great benefits, and opportunities for advancement are just a few reasons why a career with us is an investment in your future.
We offer competitive pay, 401K, Medical, Eye, and Dental Insurance.
This includes life, disability, and accidental death benefits as well.
- Conduct an interview to understand the patient’s oral health history, concerns, and objectives
- Explain treatment plan, address patient concerns, and answer any questions
- Assist the patient in prioritizing the treatment and establish a plan for scheduling and payment
- Build trust, and understand the patient’s objectives
- Conduct financial consultations with all new patients and with existing patients when new treatment plans are presented.
- Manage and maintain the payment options and policies for patients to uphold the practice’s financial integrity.
- Understand the practice’s policy on working with dental benefit plans and be prepared to educate patients on their dental benefits.
- Conduct treatment consultations with all new patients and with existing patients when new treatment plans are presented.
- Perform general office duties and other duties as required
- Tracking statistics
- Managing patient schedule
- Patient phone calls
- Communicating with other dental offices
- Insurance verification
If you offer all this and more, then we would love to meet you.
- Sales background with a great attitude. Dental or Orthodontic experience is a plus but not necessary
- We are looking for someone who shares passion, can laugh, and have fun with the patients, parents, doctor, and staff. A positive, high energy, dependable, articulate and focused individual.
- Someone who enjoys working within a team and desires a positive upbeat work environment.
- A professional with exceptional customer service skills, computer literacy and can work independently.
- An individual who is intelligent, humorous, detail-oriented, confident, calm, accurate, fast, receives and uses constructive criticism to their advantage, remains focused under pressure, is eager to learn, and learns quickly.