MB2 Dental is in search of the very best Treatment Coordinators in Tulsa, Oklahoma. We train and fully integrate our new team members into our family and place them in the office that best fits their needs. We offer exceptional pay and benefits that exceed our competitors, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short & Long Term Disability, an HSA account, Competitive Bonuses, PTO, 401k, plenty of opportunities for advancements, and our amazing culture.
We have full-time, part-time, and temporary positions currently available. We're a fast-growing, highly successful business and we're looking for the right individuals to grow and thrive in our family. Check out our social media links below and don’t miss your opportunity to better your career today!
- Assist front office with daily duties as needed.
- Verify insurance coverage and fee schedule.
- Complete insurance breakdown accurately and completely.
- Provide excellent customer service to all patients and caregivers.
- Complete pre-authorizations and referrals as appropriate for patients; gather all necessary information for the claim processing.
- Ensure patients have completed the appropriate financial consent forms and financial agreements per their treatment plan.
- Maintain patient records with strong attention to detail and adherence to HIPAA Privacy Practices.
- Serve as a liaison between the Doctors, other medical professionals, and patients, as appropriate.
- Ensure efficient office operations; including distribution/response to mail, answering and returning of phone calls, and direction of workflow as necessary.
- Assist with other office duties as requested or needed.
- Prior dental office experience is IDEAL.
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus.
- Highly motivated and organized.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Maintain productivity in a high-volume multi-tasked environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Outstanding positive attitude and demeanor.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Knowledge of all company policies and rules.
- Not afraid of hard work.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.