We at Family Dental Station are a well-established dental practice and have an exciting opportunity for a Treatment Coordinator who is passionate about dentistry as we are, to be part of our Dental Family. We are seeking a responsible, goal-oriented Treatment Plan Coordinator who is able to meet the needs of our patients.
The Treatment Coordinator will be able to fully understand insurance breakdowns and copays and have a high treatment acceptance rate during treatment presentations. Must have great attention to detail, be able to multitask, prioritize, and be a strong team player who loves working in a fast-paced environment, possess excellent communication skills, and be flexible.
- Provide excellent customer service to all patients and caregivers.
- Educating and developing patient relationships.
- Ensure efficient office direction of dental operations and patient flow.
- Engaging with patients through treatment processes.
- Understand, enter and present treatment plans to patients.
- Communicate financial options clearly and gain financial commitment from the patient.
- Ensure patients have completed the appropriate financial consent forms and financial agreements per their treatment plan.
- Facilitating, driving, and closing the treatment plan process.
- Serve as a liaison between the Doctors, other medical professionals, and patients.
- Gather all necessary information for the claim processing.
- Assist front office with daily duties as needed.
- Contributing at a high level to a productive team.
- 2+ years of dental treatment plan required.
- Dentrix experience.
- Self-starter and highly motivated.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy, time management, and organizational skills.
- Superior treatment plan acceptance rate.
- Maintain productivity in a high-volume multi-tasked environment.
- Outstanding positive attitude and demeanor.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Knowledge of all company policies and rules.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Travel: Between Glendale, Scottsdale, and Sun City West as needed.