Kidtastic Pediatric Dental has an opening for a Traveling Ortho Treatment Coordinator (Kidtastic) in Gilbert, AZ. We provide a working environment like no other dental office you have ever seen! All of our staff members are provided training to make the transition to your new professional home. We offer all this and a compensation package that includes health insurance plans, a competitive bonus structure, PTO and 401k.
- Assist front office with daily duties as needed
- Verify insurance coverage and fee schedule
- Complete insurance breakdown accurately and completely
- Provide excellent customer service to all patients and caregivers.
- Complete pre-authorizations and referrals as appropriate for patients; gather all necessary information for the claim processing.
- Ensure patients have completed the appropriate financial consent forms and financial agreements per their treatment plan.
- Maintain patient records with strong attention to detail and adherence to HIPAA Privacy Practices.
- Serve as a liaison between the Doctors, other medical professionals, and patients, as appropriate.
- Ensure efficient office operations; including distribution/response to mail, answering and returning of phone calls and direction of workflow as necessary
- Assist with other office duties as requested or needed
- 3+ years prior dental office experience
- Bilingual (Spanish) is preferred
- Highly motivated and organized
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Maintain productivity in a high volume multi-tasked environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Outstanding positive attitude and demeanor
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Knowledge of all company policies and rules
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to travel between all three Kidtastic locations as needed
- Office Hours: 8am-5pm M, W, Th, 10am-7pm Tues, 9am-6pm Fri