Personal Care Family Dentistry is looking for a Temporary Registered Dental Hygienist to help out at our beautiful practice! We will be needing a hygienist from June 21st to June 25th, hours are listed below.
- M: 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM .
- T: 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM.
- W: 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM.
- Th: 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM.
- F: 7:30 AM - 1:00 PM.
- Provide superior patient care and service; exhibit outstanding customer service and hospitality as well as chair-side manner.
- Take radiographs of patients using standard dental radiographic equipment.
- Stay on schedule as much as possible to create no patient wait time; help manage patient flow; maintain time flexibility for patient; be present, engaged, ready to work at all assigned shift times.
- Educate patient on oral hygiene, health, disease as well as procedures and services; establish/communicate continued care.
- Applying preventive materials to the teeth such as fluorides and sealants.
- Verify patient health history and document appropriately in patients chart.
- Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance.
- At least one year of hygiene experience.
- Prior RDH experience preferred.
- Valid Dental Hygienist License Minimum of an Associate’s degree in Dental Hygiene.
- New RDH graduates welcome!
- Certification for other duties as required by the state practice act.
- Maintain annual OSHA, HIPAA, and Infection Control training as required by law.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We look forward to hearing from you.