River Rock Dental - Southpark has an opening for a Sterile Technician in Austin, Texas. We provide a working environment like no other dental office you have ever seen! All of our staff members are provided training to make the transition to your new professional home. We offer all this and a compensation package that includes health insurance plans, a competitive bonus structure, PTO and 401k.
- Sterilization is required for all surgical and other instruments that may be used intraorally or extraorally, where these instruments may be used invasively or in contact with or penetration of soft tissue, bone or other hard tissue.
- Responsible for sterilizing all clinical equipment throughout the workday and maintaining a clean and orderly workflow.
- Maintain a clean, sterile environment. Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment and clean each clinical chair/instruments in accordance with the American Dental Association guidelines
- Maintain adequate supply levels in each chair, replenishing as needed
- Work closely with team members to ensure appropriate and adequate clinical supplies are available
- Maintain strict compliance with State, Federal, and other regulations, (e.g., OSHA, WC, Dental Board, HIPAA, ADA, DOL, HR policies and practices).
- After care communication (care calls, note cards etc...)
- Follow organizations safety policies and procedures
- Have knowledge and understanding of dental terminology sufficient to perform job successfully
- Assist with other office duties as requested or needed
- Prior Sterile Tech/RDA experience highly preferred
- New RDA grads welcome!
- Versed in EagleSoft preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
- Outstanding positive attitude and demeanor
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of all company policies and rules
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- High school or equivalent