Loving Family Dental has an opening for a Sleep Care Coordinator in Fountain Hills, Arizona. We provide a working environment like no other dental office you have ever seen! All of our staff members are provided training to make the transition to your new professional home. We offer all this and a compensation package that includes health insurance plans, a competitive bonus structure, PTO and 401k.
- Assist front office with daily duties as needed
- Verify insurance coverage and fee schedule
- Recording clinical notes
- Photography for patient records
- Work with patients clinically and present treatment plans
- Be willing to take continuing education as needed
- Provide excellent customer service to all patients and caregivers.
- Complete pre-authorizations and referrals as appropriate for patients; gather all necessary information for claim processing.
- Ensure patients have a completed the appropriate financial consent forms and financial agreements per their treatment plan.
- Serve as a liaison between the Doctors, other medical professionals and patients, as appropriate.
- Ensure efficient office operations; including distribution/response to mail, answering and returning of phone calls and direction of workflow as necessary
- Assist with other office duties as requested or needed
- Prior experience in treating patients with Sleep Apnea in a Dental Office is required
- Nierman software training a plus
- Knowledge and understanding of medical terminology
- RPSGT, CST, or RDA preferred
- Highly motivated and organized
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Maintain productivity in a high volume multi tasked environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Outstanding positive attitude and demeanor
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Knowledge of all company policies and rules
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment