Spearmint Dental & Orthodontics has an opening for a Registered Dental Hygienist in Princeton, TX. We provide a working environment like no other dental office you have ever seen! All of our staff members are provided training to make the transition to your new professional home.
- Provide superior patient care and service; exhibit outstanding customer service and hospitality as well as chair-side manner.
- Take radiographs of patients using standard dental radiographic equipment.
- Stay on schedule as much as possible to create no patient wait time; help manage patient flow; maintain time flexibility for patient; be present, engaged, ready to work at all assigned shift times.
- Educate patient on oral hygiene, health, disease as well as procedures and services; establish/communicate continued care.
- Applying preventive materials to the teeth such as fluorides and sealants.
- Verify patient health history and document appropriately in patients chart.
- Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance.
- Perform the following duties as applicable by practice and/or state laws:
- Screen for Oral Cancer.
- Take and record patients’ blood pressure accurately.
- Take alginate impressions and fabricate whitening trays.
- Maintain accurate and legible notes in patients chart.
- Assist with other office duties as requested or needed.
- Valid Dental Hygienist License Minimum of an Associate’s degree in Dental Hygiene.
- Certification for other duties as required by state practice act.
- Maintain annual OSHA, HIPAA and Infection Control training as required by law.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of all company policies and rules.