Searching for an enthusiastic team member (RDH) to work with an exciting, growing pediatric and orthodontic dental office. We have a compensation package that includes health insurance plans, a competitive bonus structure, PTO and 401k. Can’t wait to have you join our super-fun team!
- Using dental instruments to clean accretions, calcareous deposits, and stains from teeth and beneath margins of gums.
- Looking for indications of oral cancer by feeling lymph nodes under patient chins for signs of tenderness or swelling.
- Noting and reviewing patient medical history.
- Using probes to examine and locate periodontal recessed gums and other signs of gum disease.
- Recording dental decay and disease for diagnosis and treatment by dentists.
- Maintaining dental equipment and x-ray machine.
- Feeling and visually examining gums for signs of disease, sores, and other dental health issues.
- Exposing and developing x-ray film.
- Sharpening and sterilizing dental instruments.
- Promoting preventative dental care to improve patient oral health care.
- Applying fluorides and other dental decay prevention agents.
- Working with dentists and dental assistants.
- Maintaining a dental hygiene program for patients.
** $500 Sign-On Bonus! **