MB2 Dental is in search of the very best Dental Hygienists in Tulsa, Oklahoma. We train and fully integrate our new team members into our family and place them in the office that best fits their needs. We offer exceptional pay and benefits that exceed our competitors, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short & Long Term Disability, an HSA account, Competitive Bonuses, PTO, 401k, plenty of opportunities for advancements, and our amazing culture.
We have full-time, part-time, and temporary positions currently available. We're a fast-growing, highly successful business and we're looking for the right individuals to grow and thrive in our family. Check out our social media links below and don’t miss your opportunity to better your career today!
- Provide superior patient care and service; exhibit outstanding customer service and hospitality as well as chair-side manner.
- Take radiographs of patients using standard dental radiographic equipment.
- Stay on schedule as much as possible to create no patient wait time; help manage patient flow; maintain time flexibility for patient; be present, engaged, ready to work at all assigned shift times.
- Educate patient on oral hygiene, health, disease as well as procedures and services; establish/communicate continued care.
- Applying preventive materials to the teeth such as fluorides and sealants.
- Verify patient health history and document appropriately in patients chart.
- Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance.
- Perform the following duties as applicable by practice and/or state laws:
- Screen for Oral Cancer.
- Take and record patients’ blood pressure accurately.
- Take alginate impressions and fabricate whitening trays.
- Maintain accurate and legible notes in patients' charts.
- Assist with other office duties as requested or needed.
- Valid Dental Hygienist License Minimum of an Associate’s degree in Dental Hygiene.
- Certification for other duties as required by the state practice act.
- Maintain annual OSHA, HIPAA, and Infection Control training as required by law.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Versed in Open Dental is IDEAL.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of all company policies and rules.