MB2 Dental is in search of the very best Dental Hygienists in the Phoenix Metroplex. We have partnered with 35+ private dental practices across the Valley that vary from General Dentistry, Pediatrics, Periodontics, Orthodontics, Endodontics as well as Oral Surgery. We train and fully integrate our new team members into our family and place them in the office that best fits their needs. We offer exceptional pay and benefits that exceed our competitors, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short & Long Term Disability, an HSA account, Competitive Bonuses, PTO, 401k, plenty of opportunities for advancements and our amazing culture.
We have full time, part time, and temporary positions currently available. We're a fast growing, highly successful business and we're looking for the right individuals to grow and thrive in our family.
- Provide superior patient care and service; exhibit outstanding customer service and hospitality as well as chair-side manner.
- Take radiographs of patients using standard dental radiographic equipment.
- Stay on schedule as much as possible to create no patient wait time; help manage patient flow; maintain time flexibility for patient; be present, engaged, ready to work at all assigned shift times.
- Educate patient on oral hygiene, health, disease as well as procedures and services; establish/communicate continued care.
- Applying preventive materials to the teeth such as fluorides and sealants.
- Verify patient health history and document appropriately in patients chart.
- Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance.
- Perform the following duties as applicable by practice and/or state laws:
- Screen for Oral Cancer.
- Take and record patients’ blood pressure accurately.
- Take alginate impressions and fabricate whitening trays.
- Maintain accurate and legible notes in patients chart.
- Assist with other office duties as requested or needed.
- Valid Dental Hygienist License Minimum of an Associate’s degree in Dental Hygiene.
- Certification for other duties as required by state practice act.
- Maintain annual OSHA, HIPAA and Infection Control training as required by law.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Versed in Dentrix is IDEAL.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of all company policies and rules.