Part-Time Registered Dental Assistant (Santa Fe Dentistry).
Santa Fe Dentistry has an opening for a Registered Dental Assistant in Santa Fe, NM. We provide a working environment like no other dental office you have ever seen! All of our staff members are provided training to make the transition to your new professional home.
- Provide outstanding customer service for the patient; excellent chair side manner.
- Assist the doctor with all dental procedures.
- Take radiographs of patients using standard dental radiographic equipment.
- Perform efficient and accurate procedures to help maintain doctors’ schedule and patient flow; create no patient wait time; maintain time flexibility for patients; be present, engaged, ready to work at all assigned shift times.
- Help clean the office and treatment rooms.
- Review patient chart prior to doctor arrival and log appropriate patient data during exam and treatment as well as transcribe doctor notes in the patient chart.
- Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance.
- Follow the organization's safety policies and procedures.
- Have knowledge and understanding of dental terminology sufficient to perform the job successfully.
- Verify patient health history (basic health review, medications, understanding impact with dentistry) and document appropriately in patients chart.
- Assist with other office duties as requested or needed.
- Prior RDA experience 6 months.
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred.
- Dental Assistant license as required by the state.
- Outstanding positive attitude and demeanor.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Versed in Dentrix.
- Knowledge of all company policies and rules.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.