Suter Orthodontics has an opening for an Orthodontic Assistant here in Colorado Springs,CO.
We have a wonderful staff whose priority is our patients. We are a drama free office whose staff works well together.
Join our team today!
- Communicates with the patients, orthodontist, and other team members effectively.
- Prepares all orthodontic treatment rooms in advance of orthodontic patient.
- Handles hazardous chemicals in a safe manner.
- Restocks all orthodontic treatment rooms and other clinical support areas.
- Welcomes patients to treatment rooms in a timely fashion.
- Keeps the patient schedule on time by being aware of the daily schedule, working efficiently and as a member of a cohesive team.
- Takes x-rays as prescribed.
- Assists the orthodontist with all registered dental assisting duties, including orthodontic procedures.
- Records treatment rendered.
- Instructs patients in oral hygiene.
- Escorts patient to the business area for follow-up and scheduling.
- Sterilizes instruments and equipment after each patient appointment.
- Maintains cleanliness of treatment rooms and sterilization area.
- Is proficient in using conflict resolution and problem-solving techniques in managing interpersonal conflict and patient complaints Is organized, motivated, committed and self-directed.
- OrthoEdge Software.
- Completes annual education and/or licensing requirements (HIPPA-OSHA).
- Maintains dependable job attendance.
- Adheres to all safety and infection control rules.
- Uses appropriate safety equipment..
- Complies with HIPAA and maintains confidential information.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- In depth knowledge of all orthodontics dental assistant duties.
- Full time Ortho Assistant (30hrs).
- If you require more hours, we have opportunities for Dental Assisting as well. Must have 2+ years of experience.
- 1+ years of previous experience assisting in an orthodontic setting.