Orthodontic Auditor (MB2)
- Conduct clinical chart audits for MB2 Dental affiliated providers to determine compliance with Medicaid and other payers.
- Read and analyze EOB’s and make proper adjustments according to MB2 claims processing criteria.
- Send appeals to insurance carriers with justification as to why dental treatment should be paid.
- Audit accounts to ensure proper fees have been posted.
- Work with Compliance team to maximize office collections and minimize adjustments.
- Communicate issues and suggestions to improve processes.
- Ensure compliance with MB2 policies as well as State, Federal and other regulatory bodies.
- Participate in meetings as required.
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Prior RDA experience preferred
- Prior billing experience preferred
- Experience with dental terminology preferred
- Experience as an auditor preferred
- Must possess experience in the following areas:
- Local, State, and Federal compliance regulations
- Must possess strong communication and organization skills
- Must pay close attention to detail