The Director of Payroll is responsible for maintaining the integrity of the daily payroll operation, supervision of the payroll staff, payroll records and payroll reports of the organization. The primary responsibility is to perform the day-to-day payroll functions of MB2 Dental.
- Utilize HRIS (currently ADP Workforce Now) to process bi-weekly payroll.
- Review and ensure accuracy and appropriateness of all payroll input and output for MB2 Centralized Services and over 300 affiliate offices.
- Monitor, prepare and communicate financial reports in accordance with MB2 Dental requirements.
- Prepare tax reports and other regulatory reports as necessary.
- Monitor and prepare deduction schedules and payments as necessary.
- Maintain a working knowledge of current payroll related state and federal laws and regulations.
- Develop and control all tasks necessary to accomplish MB2's payroll processing objectives, build relationships with internal and external customers.
- Create payroll strategy, planning, communications, and ensure compliance with established controls and processes throughout the organization.
- The Director of Payroll is responsible for ensuring accurate and timely payroll processing and reporting in accordance with MB2's policies and procedures.
- Ability to work cross functionally with all levels to perform job duties.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- A Bachelor degree in Business Accounting, Finance, Management.
- ADP Workforce Now/Paycom payroll experience preferred.
- 5+ years experience processing and leading payroll functions.
- Advanced knowledge of systems security, multi-site, multi-state payroll, bonus and miscellaneous pay rules.
- Strong customer service skills.
- CPP preferred but not required.