We are looking for a Marketing Specialist to join the MB2 Marketing Team. Currently our Marketing Team is lean and growing fast! The individual chosen will require a “can-do” attitude and heaps of initiative, flexibility, and a polished demeanor. This person will need a passion for administrative work with an interest in marketing.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the marketing department’s integration activities.
- Manage the integration of new partners by centralizing marketing services, cancelling vendors, updating billing, and assist with any issues during the integration process.
- Using various software, including word processing, PowerPoint, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- General administration responsibilities such as, but not limited to, email support, data entry, file organization, proofreading/quality assurance.
- Manage and maintain relationships with vendors, team members and other MB2 Dental departments.
- Perform other duties as required to support the Marketing Team, Integration Department and MB2 growth.
- High school degree- additional certification in Office Management is a plus.
- Two years of relevant experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Organizational focus and attention to detail.
- Creative and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Clear, concise, and effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Capable of multi-tasking and effectively prioritizing in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to execute against various work streams simultaneously.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Driven and goal-oriented with a desire to learn and grow.
- Optimism & a sense of humor.