Archstone Dental has an opening for a Lead Registered Dental Assistant in Azle, TX. We provide a working environment like no other dental office you have ever seen! All of our staff members are provided training to make the transition to your new professional home. We offer all this and a compensation package that includes health insurance plans, a competitive bonus structure, PTO, and 401k.
- Assist in developing the RDA.
- Help manage the back-office staff as well as the systems and operations.
- Provide outstanding customer service for the patient; excellent chair side manner.
- Assist the doctor with all dental procedures.
- Performing patient oral evaluations.
- Take, develop and mount accurate and high-quality radiographs.
- Perform efficient and accurate procedures to help maintain doctors’ schedule and patient flow; create no patient wait time; maintain time flexibility for patient; be present, engaged, ready to work at all assigned shift times.
- Help clean the office and treatment rooms.
- Review patient chart prior to doctor arrival and log appropriate patient data during exam and treatment as well as transcribe doctor notes in the patient chart.
- Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance.
- Follow the organization's safety policies and procedures.
- Have knowledge and understanding of dental terminology sufficient to perform the job successfully.
- Verify patient health history (basic health review, medications, understanding impact with dentistry) and document appropriately in patients chart.
- Assist with other office duties as requested or needed.
- Prior LRDA experience required.
- Versed in Dentrix is preferred.
- Bilingual (Spanish) is not required.
- Dental Assistant license as required by the state.
- Outstanding positive attitude and demeanor.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of all company policies and rules.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.