Truman Lake Dental has an opening for an Insurance Coordinator in Warsaw,Missouri. We provide a working environment like no other dental office you have ever seen! All of our staff members are provided training to make the transition to your new professional home. We offer all this and a compensation package that includes health insurance plans, a competitive bonus structure, PTO and 401k.
- Verifying insurance eligibility and benefits.
- Inputting insurance and patient payments.
- Following up on non-paid insurance claims.
- Processing of monthly account billing statements.
- Manage past due accounts receivables.
- Greeting patients, answering telephones, scheduling, and confirming appointments.
- Assist new patients in filling out the registration form.
- Review patient's forms/questionnaire and input in the computer.
- Responsible for insurance verifications and accurate communications to staff and patients regarding the insurance coverage.
- Answering patient's billing questions.
- Entering patient's information and health history into Dentrix under the correct provider they are seeing and accurate insurance information and breakdown if necessary.
- Scan all patients' forms into Dentrix.
- Ensures all insurance related duties are completed in a timely and accurate manner to ensure excellent patient relations and financial success for the Practice.
- Prepare end of the day reports accordingly to your day allotted.
- Assist with Day end Reports.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Prior dental office experience preferred but not required.
- Will accept recent graduates.
- Versed in Eaglesoft.
- Highly motivated and organized.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Maintain productivity in a high volume multi tasked environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Outstanding positive attitude and demeanor.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Knowledge of all company policies and rules.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.