MB2 Dental is in search of the very best Hygiene Coordinators in the Scottsdale Metroplex. We have partnered with 35+ private dental practices across the Valley that vary from General Dentistry, Pediatrics, Periodontics, Orthodontics, Endodontics as well as Oral Surgery. We train and fully integrate our new team members into our family and place them in the office that best fits their needs. We offer exceptional pay and benefits that exceed our competitors, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short & Long Term Disability, an HSA account, Competitive Bonuses, PTO, 401k, plenty of opportunities for advancements and our amazing culture.
We have full time, part time, and temporary positions currently available. We're a fast growing, highly successful business and we're looking for the right individuals to grow and thrive in our family. Check out our social media links below and don’t miss your opportunity to better your career today!
- Responsible for managing and keeping the hygiene schedule full and making sure all patients have future appointments scheduled
- Maintain a full schedule of patients daily
- Assist patients with understanding and accepting their clinical diagnosis
- Calculate fees for dental treatment
- Coordinate financial agreements for the patient's financial responsibility of dental treatment
- Responding to patient billing or financial inquiries, directing to appropriate departments, as necessary.
- Support the front desk staff members by fulfilling patient care responsibilities
- Check and respond to voicemails and emails left for the office
- Assist with other office duties as requested or needed
- Prior coordinating hygiene schedules experience required
- Highly effective verbal and communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professionalism in all aspects of job
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment