The MB2 Talent Recruiter is an integral role in supporting the recruiting function and contributes to the overall success of the HR team by providing a high level of customer service, administrative support, and project coordination throughout the recruiting process. The Recruiter supports shared services staffing at geographically dispersed locations, with responsibility for timely and accurate daily production of interview coordination for candidates, and pre-employment transaction processing for new hires.
This position will require you to develop an understanding of our affiliate office recruiting processes for candidate management, benefits, compliance, company policy administration, and other related activities in support of hiring managers and Doctor Owners.
We are a fast-paced, young and disruptive company working hard to make our doctor’s vision come to life. Unique individuals and ideas are always welcome here. Don’t settle for the norm. We are looking for the best of the best. Think you’re the right fit? We’d love to hear from you.
- Work within a matrix environment and report to an HR leader.
- Support dental practices in one or more locations.
- Requisition creation and candidate status management.
- Interview scheduling and candidate/hire manager communication.
- New hire processing - offer letter and background check process management.
- Prepare offer letters, referral bonus requests, and other recruiting correspondence.
- Work in Applicant Tracking System (iCIMS) to support administrative recruiting functions, track candidates, and retrieve data.
- Interface with applicants, candidates, and hiring managers throughout the hiring process.
- Supporting MB2 growth by contributing as necessary to additional HR team demands.
- 2 years of experience in customer service or HR roles.
- Experience with an applicant tracking system is a plus.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with deadlines.
- Comfortable with change & ability to adapt quickly.
- Ability to manage a fast-paced and sometimes unpredictable workload.
- Polished and professional presentation and communication style; capable of communicating complex content in a succinct manner in-person, over the phone, and through written correspondence.
- Ability to guide processes to closure.
- Experience with Outlook, Word, and some Excel required.
- Excellent desk/computer/workflow organizational skills.