MB2 Dental is in search of the very best Front Office Assistants in Tulsa, Oklahoma. We train and fully integrate our new team members into our family and place them in the office that best fits their needs. We offer exceptional pay and benefits that exceed our competitors, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short & Long Term Disability, an HSA account, Competitive Bonuses, PTO, 401k, plenty of opportunities for advancements and our amazing culture.
We have full-time, part-time, and temporary positions currently available. We're a fast-growing, highly successful business and we're looking for the right individuals to grow and thrive in our family. Check out our social media links below and don’t miss your opportunity to better your career today!
- Greet and check in patients in a friendly manner.
- Maintain a full schedule of patients daily.
- Assist patients with understanding and accepting their clinical diagnosis.
- Calculate fees for dental treatment.
- Coordinate financial agreements for the patient's financial responsibility of dental treatment.
- Responding to patient billing or financial inquiries, directing to appropriate departments, as necessary.
- Support the front desk staff members by fulfilling patient care responsibilities.
- Check and respond to voicemails and emails left for the office.
- Assist with other office duties as requested or needed.
- Prior dental front office experience is IDEAL but willing to train the right individual.
- Bilingual (Spanish) is IDEAL.
- Versed in Open Dental is a PLUS.
- Outstanding positive attitude and demeanor.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of all company policies and rules.
- Not afraid of hard work.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.