Family Dental Station is looking for the perfect someone with some dental experience, a genuinely happy and pleasant person to be the face of the office. We want you to join our office as a team player who will work well within our team, demonstrate excellent patient care, be able to multi-task & prioritize tasks, be dependable, and have a strong work ethic and positive attitude! The primary role of our Dental Patient Concierge is to be the "face" of the practice when people arrive or contact the office. We want every patient to be greeted by a warm, friendly, welcoming personality and a brilliant smile. If you have high positive energy, excellent communication skills, and the desire to work with the best team around then please apply.
Schedule: This is a full-time position with 2 Saturdays per month.
- Minimum of 1-year customer service experience as a Greeter or Hostess.
- Friendly phone voice.
- Ability to work well under pressure and always with a smile.
- Strong computer skills and tech-savvy.
- Keen attention to details.
- Good memory & recall.
- Ability to easily engage others in conversation.
- Situational awareness.
- Excellent use of the English language and good verbal skills.