Private practice has an opening for a Front Office Assistant in North/Central Austin, Texas. We provide a working environment like no other dental office you have ever seen! All of our staff members are provided training to make the transition to your new professional home. We offer all this and a compensation package that includes health insurance plans, a competitive bonus structure, PTO, and 401k.
- Greet and check-in patients in a friendly manner.
- Maintain a full schedule of patients daily.
- Assist patients with understanding and accepting their clinical diagnosis.
- Calculate fees for dental treatment.
- Coordinate financial agreements for the patient's financial responsibility for dental treatment.
- Responding to patient billing or financial inquiries, directing to appropriate departments, as necessary.
- Support the front desk staff members by fulfilling patient care responsibilities.
- Check and respond to voicemails and emails left for the office.
- Assist with other office duties as requested or needed.
- Prior dental front office experience preferred.
- Versed in Eaglesoft is preferred.
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus.
- Highly effective verbal and communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professionalism in all aspects of the job.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.