At Grant Orthodontics- our philosophy is simple: focus on the patient experience and
be the best at it. Our tagline says it all: we go the extra smile. GO is a fun, fast paced,
and most importantly, team focused environment. We only hire people with great
attitudes, energy and of course killer problem-solving skills and the desire to go above
We’re looking for talented, passionate individuals to join our team!
At Grant Orthodontics, there are tremendous opportunities to grow and be a part of
something bigger than yourself! If this sounds like something you are interested in
being a part of, we’d love to hear from you!
- Greet and check in patients in a friendly manner.
- Responsible for patient management insuring patients have future appointments scheduled .
- Provide exceptional patient experiences in that result in patient reappointments and referrals.
- Assist patients with understanding and accepting their clinical diagnosis.
- Responding to patient questions and directing to appropriate individuals, as necessary..
- Support the front desk staff members by fulfilling patient care responsibilities.
- Assist with other office duties as requested or needed.
Some of our unique benefits include:
- • Ability to earn incentives above & beyond hourly wages.
- • Paid Philanthropy Days.
- • Employee & Patient Referral Bonuses.
- • Free Braces for you and your children.
- • Continuing education and world-class training that’s paid.
- • Kick a$$ dress code that’s paid for by our founder.
- • An amazing fun, family-feel culture.
Candidates can experience Grant Orthodontics as a new patient -- mention CAREERS250 for $250 off Braces or Invisalign
- 1+ years experience in ortho.
- Versed in Tops Ortho software is preferred.
- Results-driven with a can-do attitude.
- Excellent manual dexterity and attention to fine details.
- Quick Learner.
- Person who is looking to grow in their role.
- Passion for building relationship with patients.
- Values providing outstanding service.