Nelson Ridge Family Dental has an opening for a Dental Assistant in New Lenox,Illinois.
Dental Assistant for Amazing Culture office with a GREAT TEAM.Join an amazing team and office! High tech, excellent team culture, zero turnover, and most of all, a dental family that provides the best and most exceptional dental experience around for our patients. We are looking for someone special to join our team of all stars! We need a dental assistant to hire immediately as we are expanding our office and adding another doctor.If you are looking for an office that has a great team, and you can feel appreciated for your hardwork, then send your cover letter and resume.
Read our google reviews and see what the patients are saying!
COVID-19 considerations:We have gone above and beyond for COVID-19 precautions. See our website to see everything.
We provide a working environment like no other dental office you have ever seen! All of our staff members are provided training to make the transition to your new professional home. We offer all this and a compensation package that includes health insurance plans, a competitive bonus structure, PTO and 401k.
- Provide outstanding customer service for the patient; excellent chair side manner.
- Assist the doctor with all dental procedures.
- Take radiographs of patients using standard dental radiographic equipment.
- Perform efficient and accurate procedures to help maintain doctors’ schedule and patient flow; create no patient wait time; maintain time flexibility for patient; be present, engaged, ready to work at all assigned shift times.
- Help clean the office and treatment rooms.
- Review patient chart prior to doctor arrival and log appropriate patient data during exam and treatment as well as transcribe doctor notes in the patient chart.
- Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance.
- Follow organization's safety policies and procedures.
- Have knowledge and understanding of dental terminology sufficient to perform job successfully.
- Verify patient health history (basic health review, medications, understanding impact with dentistry) and document appropriately in patients chart.
- Assist with other office duties as requested or needed.
- 1+ years of prior DA experience.
- Versed in OpenDental required.
- Dental Assistant license as required by the state.
- Outstanding positive attitude and demeanor.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of all company policies and rules.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.