MB2 Dental is in search of the very best Dental Assistants in the Phoenix Metroplex. We have partnered with 35+ private dental practices across the Valley that vary from General Dentistry, Pediatrics, Periodontics, Orthodontics, Endodontics as well as Oral Surgery. We train and fully integrate our new team members into our family and place them in the office that best fits their needs. We offer exceptional pay and benefits that exceed our competitors, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short & Long Term Disability, an HSA account, Competitive Bonuses, PTO, 401k, plenty of opportunities for advancements, and our amazing culture.
We have full-time, part-time, and temporary positions currently available. We're a fast-growing, highly successful business and we're looking for the right individuals to grow and thrive in our family. Check out our social media links below and don’t miss your opportunity to better your career today!
- Provide outstanding customer service for the patient; excellent chair side manner.
- Assist the doctor with all dental procedures.
- Take radiographs of patients using standard dental radiographic equipment.
- Perform efficient and accurate procedures to help maintain doctors’ schedule and patient flow; create no patient wait time; maintain time flexibility for patients; be present, engaged, ready to work at all assigned shift times.
- Help clean the office and treatment rooms.
- Review patient chart prior to doctor arrival and log appropriate patient data during exam and treatment as well as transcribe doctor notes in the patient chart.
- Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance.
- Follow the organization's safety policies and procedures.
- Have knowledge and understanding of dental terminology sufficient to perform the job successfully.
- Verify patient health history (basic health review, medications, understanding impact with dentistry) and document appropriately in patients chart.
- Assist with other office duties as requested or needed.
- Prior DA experience IS IDEAL but willing to train the right individual.
- Bilingual (Spanish) is IDEAL.
- Versed in Dentrix is a PLUS.
- Outstanding positive attitude and demeanor.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of all company policies and rules.
- Not afraid of hard work.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.