Fresh Dental- Longview has an opening for an Assistant Manager in Longview, TX. We provide a working environment like no other dental office you have ever seen! All of our staff members are provided training to make the transition to your new professional home. We offer all this and a compensation package that includes health insurance plans, a competitive bonus structure, PTO, and 401k.
- Second in command when Office Manager is not present.
- Lead the front office in carrying out the Office Manager's instructions.
- Schedule patient appointments.
- Calculate fees for dental treatment.
- Help coordinate practice advocates and schedule all marketer appointments.
- Verify patient's insurance.
- Present treatment plans.
- Follow up with patients that have pending treatment.
- Assist front and back office team when needed.
- Perform post-op calls.
- Answer patient calls with a smile.
- Assist with other office duties as requested or needed.
- High School Diploma or the equivalent of management experience in the dental field.
- Sales and Customer Service experience a plus.
- Ability and willingness to multi-task, delegate, and hold others accountable.
- Candidates will have experience in the dental industry with scheduling, verifying insurances and billing preferred.
- Computer literacy and typing proficiency (preferred proficiency in the operation of Dentrix software).
- Professionalism in all aspects of the job.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Experience: 1-3 years.
- Bilingual: Preferred.